Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MUET exam, the most challenging English test so far

The first day of the test (last week I guess).......
The first paper was reading(which is objective, who those who don't know)

Easy you say ? WRONG!
the text were interesting , well I can't say the same for the answers..
We were given 3-4 answer with at least 2 answer which are correct/similar
I was like ... ouch , my brain gonna hurt after this
Just for fun , I messed up and combine the texts and we have:
A Chinese advertise their pygmy elephants on WWF while  RM200000 sink into Malaysian Aquascape, and NASA have encounter a problem..again.. at the same time we learned that fine particles give immune system a "hair trigger" and some smart ass says that physical books will be rare in the future..boo hoo~

Next up was listening test , while you have to be a bloody Englishmen to get what they're trying to say..

The last one is speaking test , I've got the topic about Patriotism in the country , internationally???
All i did was crap all the way~ 
I guess this is the right time to say " Houston, we have a problem"

**for those who took the MUET paper , you may notice that every word highlighted can be found on your test paper ^^ ** -end of message-

No comments:

Post a Comment