Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kemaman Zoo

Sunday~ another family day
Dad decided to take us to the new zoo in kemaman..sweet
We went for lunch at 12, and left kuantan at 2.30
An hour later and here we are:

Indeed , the zoo is very "mini"

And inside , we have smelly old birds!

A smelly Big bird

Two smelly big birds

and 2 pretty smelly old birds


And there was these big ass fishes,

It looks like it can swallow a human hand anytime
But they still look it fish n' chips to me ^^


Mr.Bear : " help me !! I'm hungry!! I'm smelly!! I'M TRAPPED!!"

My family~
Me, wearing my mum's shades ^^

A bit disappointed, there was no tiger in the zoo ==

After that, we when for dinner, at a restaurant famous for their stuffed crab
**Stuffed Crab : Crab shell , stuffed with crab meat...as if you don't know...


It's already half gone when I was snappining pictures
 
But still manage to get one for myself ^^

Great day, lots of fun. Love it ~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. yo~ MR.JENSEN...
    19++, gonna be 20 le lolz..
    ZOO?? kekez... (.^_<.)
    Didn't bring me along.. SOBZ...
    No tiger? KEMAMAN ZOo ma.. WAd u espect?

    ReplyDelete