Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Confessions Of J. Hong

I did it... I cover her face with chloroform , she was unconscious .. her heat still beating..  I pick her up , throw her on the table .. strap her down and began arranging out my tools of torture

I open her up with a pair of scissor , then with a knife i remove the skin.. the smell unbearable
her heat stop beating , she stopped breathing.. I killed her , i have sinned.....

I can't let anyone know , i must not let anyone see the body ..
So I chopped her up , piece by piece i put her in plastic bags.. and disposed them part by part..

Till now , i still miss her .. every time i close my eyes i see her .. 
That's why i have to tell , i killed her she's .......she's........ 
########JUST A DARN RAT#########
                         HAHAHA!!

family members:


deceased love ones:

Pamela RATterson.. you will be remembered...... yea rite~

No comments:

Post a Comment