Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Common Excuse "decoded"

to get started , I introduce some excuses you probably heard of , or used one yourself
When you ask something from someone;they say..
  1. I see what i can do usually means :  "Fat chance!! don't kacau me"
  2. Umm... busy lah ..  usually means : " I got all the time in the world , but I ain't helping ya' buddy =p"
  3. wah ! siao meh ? means :" don't even bother asking him twice ,  he'll probably just run like the wind when he finishes his sentence.'
  4. ehh...(pause) (pause) (pause)  ok lo.. usually means : "damn, i cant believe I don't have a good excuse for this == "
When you ask your friends to hang out together;
  1. See first la(commonly use by KT ^^)  means: "I haven't found a good excuse , ask me tomorrow and I'll reject your request."
  2. Got who going oh...?  means : " IF no leng lui , you can count me out man.."
  3. No money lah ... means :"I'm not spending a sen with you "ma lat lou" , I spend it on girlfriend/girls better.. "
  4. Umm ..K lo means : "You have to fetch me there and fetch me back as well" ouch
Sounds familiar ? No joke , cause you use them everyday ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment